Greenleaf products are sold in Malaysia much the same as many other countries it is in. Using the Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) or direct marketing model, the products are easily accessible by the customers through the vast network of its members. Greenleaf operates up to 12 different brands of products in mostly health and beauty categories. All products are specially formulated to be eco-friendly, affordable, safe and high quality.
Origins of Greenleaf
Greenleaf products are made from China. It comes from the headquarters of Suzhou Greenleaf Daily Commodity Co. Ltd which operates at the Xushuguan Industrial Park of Suzhou National High-tech Zone.
Through its many years of experience in this industry, the company adopts state-of-the-art manufacturing processes in rolling out of Greenleaf products that covers not only manufacturing and production but in research, marketing and brand promotion as well as international cooperation, among others.
Internationally Recognized Manufacturing Plant
With an investment of USD68 million, the Cosmetic Industrial Park of Greenleaf Sci & Tech Group was built onto its area totalling to more than 100,000 square meters which functions as the base of its biological beauty segment. Each year, this plant is expected to roll out about 80,000 tonnes of products where it operates at the highest standards.
In fact, its manufacturing workshop has achieved Grade 100,000 and Grade 10,000 and is ISO9001 certified. Besides that, it holds the international GMP and clean standard for its premises where it has an international quality control system while using the most advanced technologies from various parts of Europe like France and Italy.
In research, Greenleaf, through its Greenleaf Sci & Tech Group arm has been actively involved where it has jointly worked with many renowned and reputable names in the international cosmetics sector. In fact, Greenleaf has for the last 20 years or so been enhancing their efforts in the scientific research especially within the China market.
Since then, Greenleaf has grown by leaps and bounds where it has worked with INTERCOS Group and the Swiss National Ski Care Research Center, two of the very renowned names in the global cosmetics industry.
Manufacturing and processes by Greenleaf
The Manufacturing Center of Greenleaf Sci & Tech Group has adopted the use of some of the most advanced scientific research through its strict and compliant quality management and control systems to produce some of the best products that include their Green-Pai range, Chanery, Kardli and many more.
It was only a few years ago in 2016 that Suzhou Greenleaf officially became a direct marketing company after the People’s Republic of China’s Ministry of Commerce approved the license. This allowed Greenleaf to expand further where it started offering more business opportunities and other entrepreneurial initiatives for its members.
Products by Greenleaf
As mentioned, Greenleaf products are made with some of the top quality guidelines and regulations. Its product range can be categorized into the following:
High-end Skin Care
This includes its revolutionary and reputable anti-aging product the SEALUXE Youth Genesis Intensive Booster, one of its most popular products.
Make Up and Fragrance Range by Sealuxe
This category has the most number of products and remains as one of the most popular among its customers and members. The products offered in this range include:
- Sealuxe 6ml*3 Nail Polish (Dream Forest Suite)
- Matieliquid Lip Color（London Red/ Morocco Purple/ Shanghai Orange)
- Sealuxe 2.8g Matte Lipstick（Pomegranate Red/ Cherry Red/ Watermelon Pink)
- Green Tea Mild Cleansing Foam
- Sealuxe Durable Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
- Sealuxe 0.3g Lasting Color Pencil（4 color set）
- Sealuxe Moisten Lipstick （21#Intellectuality）
- Sealuxe Sheer Plant Lipstick（13#Fashion Beauty）
- Sealuxe Moisten Lipstick（22#Literary）
- Star Perfume
- Sealuxe Sheer Plant Lipstick（13#Fashion Beauty）
- Green Tea Mild Cleansing Foam
- Pearl Segregation Frost
- EASYLOVE Hydrating Cushion CC Cream
- SEALUXE Hydrating Cushion CC Cream
- Sealuxe Moisten Lipstick （21#Intellectuality/ 22#Literary）
Generally involves hygienic and practical products for everyday use. They include:
- Panty Liner
- Sanitary Napkins
- YY Core Sanitary Napkins (Extra Long, Day and Night use)
Body Care Products
This range includes products for the body that encompasses soap, shower gel and others. Its range are as below:
- Honey Milk Handmade Soap
- Millenarian Taxus Chinensis Nourishing Soap
- Aroma Therapy Shower Gel with Provitamin
- Shea Butter Hand Cream
- Chamomilla Foaming Hand Wash
- Africa Shea Butter Nourishing Soap
- Fresh&Cool Hydrating Shower Gel
Facial Care Products
Articulately researched and tested for safety and reliability, the facial care products by Greenleaf provides customers with a great range of options.
- SOD Face Cream
- Hyaluronic Acid Water Live Serum
- Pearl Activation Eye Cream
- Aloe Repair Gel
- Water Embellish Moisturizing Cream
- Water Embellish Moisturizing Milk
- Water Embellish Moisturizing Lotion
This range of products covers the following:
- Ultimate Oil Elixir
- 500ml Aroma Therapy Shampoo with Iris Extract
- Fresh&Cool Ati-Dandruff Shampoo
- Hydrating Smooth& Silky Shampoo
- Graceful and Smooth Hair Conditioner
Oral Care Products
For oral care, Greenleaf customers enjoy a good range of quality products encompassing:
- Mouthwash Cool Mint
- Fresh Breath Spray
- Mouthwash Cool Mint
- Charcoal String Toothbrush
- Natural Seaweed Toothpaste
Besides the main Greenleaf brand, there are other sub-brands that are owned by Greenleaf. One of the major ones that come under this management is iLife which offers a comprehensive range of organically-made products for the home and family. These products are made using natural ingredients and material with no artificial additives to ensure they are safe and kind to the skin.
The iLife range
Through iLife, Greenleaf offers products that are beneficial for its customers in terms of value-for-money and more importantly, general health and wellbeing. All the products sold under the Greenleaf iLife brand is made through a strict and compliant quality management system. Among the products that iLife offer includes:
- iLife Multi-Action Laundry Detergent
- iLife Fluorescent Free Concentrated Multi-Function Laundry Detergent
- iLife Flower Fragrance Fluorescent Free Concentrated Multi-Function Laundry Detergent
- iLife Handwash Laundry Detergent
- iLife Plant Small Molecules Laundry Detergent
- iLife Small Molecule Laundry Solution Concentration for manual and washing machine use
Carich, another prestigious brand by Greenleaf
Carich is one of the very exciting brands that are under the Greenleaf Sci & Tech Group. The company has many other brands besides Carich. Basically, Greenleaf acquired and owned many companies that are performing well in their respective industries.
Products that are innovative and revolutionary and more notably beneficial for the members were carefully selected by Greenleaf before they bought these companies.
Where is Greenleaf products made from?
Products are manufactured in China. That is also where their major research and product development centers are determining the best and healthiest products for the members, customers and consumers.
Why are products from Greenleaf so good and beneficial?
Products made by Greenleaf are specifically selected to offer the best health benefits. They use only natural ingredients with no artificial additives at all. As such, customers can be assured to enjoy maximum benefits with no side effects when using such products without having to worry or feel concerned at all.
This is like a pyramid scheme. Why is this allowed in China?
Unlike traditional pyramid schemes, Greenleaf’s model is different. It is legitimate because the uplines do not earn any form of commission when the downlines purchase products, this model is to maintain the cost of the products.
As such, it is not a true pyramid scheme as stated. This model is intended to benefit customers to buy and consume products and not benefit those in the pyramid.
How much does it cost to join this Greenleaf program?
It only cost you RM1510 to start as a member. Once you are registered, you will receive RM6000 worth of product vouchers as well as a product hamper to start. This means the program is very affordable and will let you start your business as soon as you register.
How can become a member of Greenleaf?
Whatsapp to 011-11355088 to join Greenleaf lucrative business opportunity now. We work with you to grow your network. wa.me/601111355088
To be a member you must:
- First, understand the business of how this works. Make sure that you have read the information and ask questions if you are unsure about anything.
- Register through the recommendation of a current active distributor.
- Make the registration payment and receive your Welcome Pack (hamper and voucher).
- Activate your account.
- Start using the products and promote the good products to your friends and family members
Can I have more than 1 account?
Yes, you can open up to 7 accounts. However, take note that:
- Only 1 account is allowed to be registered in a single country. This means if your membership is under Malaysia, you can only recruit Malaysians under this account.
- You can open 6 other accounts in other countries with 1 account in every single country.
How do I manage my points?
Once your registration is successful, you will have an active account. A mobile app will be made available for you to:
- Check your account status.
- Track your points.
- Transfer points – You can transfer points between members which is good when you are buying from each other.
- Login to greenleafgroup.cn with your login credentials provided
What is retail and voucher price?
- Retail: The price as recommended and published for sale to customers.
- Voucher: A discounted price for members. This is the price you pay and you need to transfer the amount of the voucher to the seller if you are buying from another Greenleaf member.
Greenleaf Marketing Plan
There are 7.7 billion people in the planet. The greatest wealth is found in the consumer markets and that is where most people are spending their money in. If you are in this sector, you will earn your income.
What business opportunities are there?
The business opportunities are simple and straightforward. You can earn while you use. In other words, you save when you buy discounted products and earn by accumulating the PVs (Point Values).
Package Entitlement for Members
Once you joined this business, you are entitled to either of the following packages:
- Star Package
- Lucky Package
Packages to help you started
This is to help kickstart your new venture and to let you know Greenleaf products better by consuming them. Each package comes with a set of products as well as 6,400 free vouchers. You just have to pay RM1,510 which comes with 275 PV and choose between 2 sets of different products.
As a business starting out, you will receive an Entrepreneur Bonus which is a one-off benefit per account. You are entitled to enjoy this even if you have only 1 group on your downline. The bonus cap is at RM1,141.11.
This is calculated based on the group volume and given daily. For each new registration, it will be 275PV. For every pair that you register, it will be RM91.28 per pair. If each person in the pair makes a new pair, it will be RM91.28 multiply by 2 pairs with a maximum of 24 pairs which comes to RM2190.83. If this goes on for 30 days, it will accumulate to RM65,727.90.
The development bonus is given out at RM365.15 for every pair. Basically, you create new groups on each leg to obtain more pairs.
Repeat Order Bonus
This is to encourage repeat purchases when you collect 15PVs per month which is is about RM100 worth of products or 60PVs at about RM400 per month.
This is to encourage you to sponsor more. Basically, you enjoy more discounts with more generations. For example, if you have 1,000 downlines within 40 generations who top up RM130, you can multiply that with 2% that accounts for RM2,600.